Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, January 13, 2014

Photos on Previous page

First, there was no video.  So I will have to learn how to edit this page to remove that video block and second, most of the photos I use for my Facebook page.  However, tonight I could not find the two that I had taken this evening until I tried to  put them on this page which did work.  I took one without the smile because I am certain that that is how I am seen by most people most of the time as I very seldom go around smiling as I do for these Facebook photos.

I also was able to delete a bunch of photos that I did not want on my computer.  I am learning slowly how to master these computers but it takes a long time since I do not spend hours at a computer like most people do.

I have to get to bed now.  But I did use this as an experiment as one tutor at apple was helpful to me about this blog site so maybe I will learn what the next tutor will have to say about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment