Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Things I must ask about at Apple on Pages program

I am going to have one of my last one to one sessions this Tuesday and I made it for Pages.  I need to know the answers to how to maneuver text on a page.  
!. How to move a word from one sentence to another.  How to move it around in the sentence.  How to move paragraphs.  I need to review all this again so that I can do it with confidence and with ease.

The real problem in any learning situation is just getting the stuff introduced but the learning of it means using it repeatedly so that it becomes second nature to you.

I am jotting this here to refresh my memory before I go in on Tuesday.  I will review this page before I go, and if need be, add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment