Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Strange Dreams

I can never figure dreams. I have no idea what they could mean when they are something that makes no sense to me.  Some are recurring dreams.   Some are simply alert dreams it seems.   I had had a dream yesterday which really bothered me as I could see myself walking nude but with a top on so tonight i learned what that dream could mean...American Apparel has made news on Mailonline with its store window mannequins having pubic hair in its window display.  The nipples and the pubic hair show prominently on the mannequins, and it is getting a lot of attention. It turns out that the same company had earlier made some waves with a tee shirt showing a vagina menstruating on the front of it.

I suppose I could cut and paste some of those images here but the purpose of this is to make the connection of my dream to one of the models that was shown for the American Apparel Company I believe. I could see then and understand my dream. I have had many dreams which seemed to be connected to events of the day and this appears to be one of those. I could not talk about this dream until now and only because of the mannequins and model.

If anyone can interpret why one sees one's self in a dream exposing one's self in the nude but having a top on covering the top while the bottom is fully exposed I would appreciate learning what it could mean.

All I could think is that it proves that I am female...how ridiculous.  Anyone can pretty much tell women from men fully clothed.

I do not know what to think about the American Apparel Company for their honesty in the human female form.  Some liked it, some called it feminism, and others called it perverted and some did not like it.

Liking one's body is something that one learns.  Being honest with one's self about the personal areas of one body means that most of us keep our pubic hair instead of shaving it.  While we may shave our legs and our armpits, most women do not do bikini shaves unless one is a showgirl, prostitute, or model, all of which may be the same.

But at least for the time being, I will admit that i saw myself in a frontal nude and then I saw the models for the American Apparel Company and I conclude that that is the meaning of my dream...mannequins in New York baring their unshaven hair!  I remember saying to a friend of mine in California that I get so tired of being a mannequin all the time...so that brought back that memory to me.

Dreams are strange.  This is a link to a story about the American Apparel Company.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/16/american-apparel-pubic-hair-mannequins_n_4610688.html

No comments:

Post a Comment