Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Arizona Heat

For once tonight, it has cooled down. A high wind is blowing through and we may even have had a few spatters of raindrops but nothing that has developed into anything worth mentioning.

The trolley broke down today at Montecito and Miller and so we had to wait to get another one, which made us a half hour late. So I arrived home at about a quarter of six and it was hotter than blueblazes. Listening to the news I learned that it had cooled down so I took Alexander outside to walk as he has been cooped up here without any outside time. It had cooled down so we walked a short distance, a sharp wind soared through, and then I felt raindrops, and decided to come in and clear my patio so that if rain fell, my plants and chairs would not get too much excess. Fat chance! No such luck probably.

I have been having a rough time this past week, as the heat has really gotten to me. I can only go out once a day as I get so worn out that I can't do anything after time spent walking in the hot sun. It simply drains me too much. So I was certainly happy to feel cool winds tonight.



. I've come a long way...

No comments:

Post a Comment