Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dreams, Fantasies, and Realities

July 2 was UFO day, and I had seen a movie about rats in Paris called Ratatouille, which was on dvd. A secondary movie in it was about a UFO that controlled events inside a house. It was a comedy, a cartoon type film that did hit home with me. So that is why yesterday I used UFO day to relate the incidents in my apartment this past month that have caused me to shake my head in wonder. While I will not recount these here, as they are too extraordinary, and while I did yesterday, I changed my mind after dreaming about my pet dog Clancey who was with me for many years in the past. He would always lie up against my back in the bed at night which gave me great comfort, and so this morning I had the sensation of his being in bed with me again, up against my back. I think that maybe I may be getting a hint of why the events that are happening in the toilet area may be happening as I write this. Last time I saw Clancey after death was in the bathroom.

So on that note, I will close, and ponder this thought for awhile. All these events are quite disconcerting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment