Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Poor tired eyes

Same subject but a bit different now...I did take a soak in the tub bath, and then a shower to shampoo my hair, and I found more flecks around the walls of the tub area and on the walls that separate the toilet from the sink area..only a few but enough to assure me that these are not confined to the toilet alone. I have cleansed it all throughly and am waiting to see if any reappear. They do reappear at the toilet area but no longer on the lid. They seem to pop up from nowhere I have noticed. If it continues I will probably have to tell management but I am trying to keep and maintain my own cool head in this matter and keep it as close to my chest as possible.

Naturally, telling facebook and blogger does not seem to be sensible but I am certain that just as I don't read every single post there are many who don't read mine either and dismiss it anyway.

So I don't really worry about the readers as much as I do about people who live right next door to me.

I met a man yesterday entering an apartment that I had seen no life in at all, but now I know that someone does go in and out there. This is the most unusual place I have ever seen as it is so private with so many apartments. We see each other only at the laundry, pool, or mailbox area. I hear my upstairs neighbor all the time when he is here as the walls here are very thin.

The fences are very private and unless you are very tall, few can see inside the patios at all.

End for now...will see what happens from here on out!

I did write an excerpt of my Alexander novel today. It is very bold and forthright in discussing sex in the age for the young to have to deal with. I sent a copy to Maria to read asking what she might think. It is coldly blunt.

I am setting a tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment