Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Famous Last Words

My last words in my previous blogpost have come back to haunt me.

Let me explain a few things since I explained the lock system. When I left my parent's house years ago to get an apartment I sold all my beds, mattresses, and most of the furnishings that were in the house. They were mine to have but due to economic problems I could not maintain them. I had been a caretaker for my mother during the years I lived with my mom and dad, and so when forced to leave I had to sell everything or give it to Salvation Army, and as a result, I have used only an air mattress which sets upon boxes filled with stuff that I have managed to save since I left that house.

So on that note, I have the air mattress plopped on the boxes that act as a foundation to give it height so that I also use a step stool to get into bed when I go to bed at night. It is so high that I cannot just fall onto it, but I have to climb up to get into it.

That means that when I leave to go to the john, I have to climb down over boxes to get there, and that wakes me no matter if nothing else does. It is a chore to get out of bed just to get to the john.

I am saying this because this morning after getting five hours of sleep as I finally went to sleep at 4:00, having been awake thinking of chapters for my novel on ATG, I woke up at a quarter of 9 to get up and to find my back scratcher on the floor. Naturally, I say,oh, that cat!

Then I walk into the bathroom and I find a roll of toilet paper sitting on the lid. I put photos on facebook to show this and to show how and why the cat could not have done it, and I certainly would not have done it. But earlier I had put my stenograph machine on the air mattress to check how firm it was when I set it there, and how long it would take to go down.

The air mattress has a very slow leak in it.

Until I moved into this apartment I had never experienced a leak but once here, it happened but it does still pump to full so that I can sleep on it for three hours at best. Then back to pumping it up.

At any rate, the sight of the roll of toilet paper made me gasp and say Oh. and I could see the O in the roll so that sounds a lot like my previous post also.

What the heck? This is a lot of activity in one area of the apartment, and so far I have not said anything to management. I don't honestly know what to do.

Is it a poltergeist? I had wondered if some unfortunate incident could have happened here. I think of every possibility. We had had a murder at the other apartment. Could something like that happen here too? Is there an unhappy ghost? I did not think it was Jesus this time, but it could be. I had taken my picture of Jesus knocking out at the door as there had been supernatural activity around it at the other apartment. I thought of John Paul II as he is the only John that I know that led to the Jesus experience with the crucifix of palm leaves.

Maybe it is Jesus...I just do not know what to think, but I do know that my last words were toilet paper, that google made me go through security before posting to facebook about David Casson's remarks about the gaslight treatment.

Sorry, nothing of value in this apartment except maybe a few books. An old Bible is probably about as valuable as anything here...It has exceptionally beautiful illustrations.

This is all from the inside. My cat may be capable of a lot of things but if he is capable of moving a roll of toilet paper off his litter box, I would put him on stage for sure!

No way! And I did not do it myself.

There was the scratcher on the floor as well but after I saw the toilet roll on the lid I decided that maybe the cat was not responsible for it. I did realize that we do wipe our own fannies as well as scratch our own backs in this day and age. Only Louis XIV had some attendant wipe his butt for him...maybe that is part of the message!

This is a mystery! How did the toilet paper move from the top of the litter box to the lid on the toilet? I ask you.

Photos are at facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment