Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Atlantis/International Space Station Video

I found this video at abovetopsecret and had quite a time with youtube to finally be able to get to share with facebook and my blog here at google. Right now I am a bit perturbed at google and blogger for when I try to make a comment I get sent somewhere else instead of getting the comment posted and it irritates me no end. I am blaming trendmicro for this as I believe that someone is tampering with my computer whenever trendmicro warns me that it is turned off when it is really on protected. I will not ever go with trendmicro again, I can tell you that for certain.

Google itself is a strange system with which to work. I wonder if one can ever find happiness at any computer website any longer.

I tried Chrome once and all that happened was that anytime I tried to use youtube the computer would crash. I don't trust any of these changes especially if one is on an older system that the most recent computer systems. Mine is Vista Premium, not Windows 7, and wait until Windows 8 comes out, and Vista will be old time for sure.

Well, the space station is absolutely incredible in this telescopic view and I am so grateful to the person who filmed it and shared it that I wanted to keep it at my blog spot.

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment