Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thoughts about all the activity

I don't usually share all the spiritual developments in my life as there have been many, but I do occasionally share them with choice friends. My mother was very afraid that I would be considered quite suspect when I told her about some of them, and many of them happened after she passed to the other side. I wish I could believe that they are evidence of her being able to occasionally pay me a visit but so far I have not had that impression.

Let me say from the outset that there is only one person in this immediate area that I have confided in, and she was probably the wrong person in whom to confide, but I did tell her a wee bit about it. She did not know what to think or say either and I have not seen much of her recently.

Since I am also very dubious of how many people actually read my blog or facebook posts, I always take a chance that only a certain rare few will read it and understand it.

I do not want people tramping into my apartment to investigate this either. I will simply live with it until I move away from here as I cannot afford to up and run away at this point, having spent only a month here already.

This apartment is quite strange as it has mirrors everywhere which I honestly do like. I can look up and see myself in the mirror that is in the dining room, and there are mirrors on the hallway closets that are a part of the bathroom so that I see myself coming and going out of the john all the time. What I wonder is if the entity that is doing this can be seen through a mirror.

The grainy granuals were back today but in a limited number but as I had just cleaned the entire toilet area clean as could be, and it was absolutely spotless, that means that they returned so I attribute the moving the toilet paper from one place to the other to the same source that put the grains on the toilet lid.

I picked them up and felt them, and threw them out. If they come back, they will.

I do not know what to think. I fell asleep this morning on the floor by the patio and when I awoke from a dream about my brother and his granddaughter, I could feel my cat's paws touching me. I looked up and saw him give me the most comforting look. I felt as though he were trying to comfort me somehow...it was very touching.

In the dream I had just reached down and held my niece, giving her a big hug.

Then I tried to tell my brother my story and it was most difficult to get out for some reason...I woke up then.

I then left the house, went shopping for deodorant in Vitamin World and bought some shower gel and lotion at Bath and Body. Saved 75% on shower gels which should last me six months or more.

Five anyway as I bought five bottles.

It did unnerve me a bit. But what the heck...moving things around is not really a big threat to me, is it? Just annoying not to see who, what, and why in this story that feels a bit like a sci fi movie which I am not liking at all, or a horror movie if we become terrorized by it. So far, I am content to keep it a spiritual happening from a positive force doing annoying things. I admit I did use my steno machine to put on the mattress to test how the mattress would react to a heavy object so that the toilet paper did remind me of that a bit...I wish I had a camera to catch all this action...

No comments:

Post a Comment