Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fireworks Fourth of July

At the very last minute, I got a phone call asking me to go to Tempe to see the fireworks, so I said sure, and trotted my fanny down to Tempe with my friend. For the sake of privacy I will not divulge the name of this person...(I have my reasons).

So I found myself at last inside the gates of the ongoing Fourth of July party being held at Tempe annually. I enjoyed it, got a free whole apple pie to take home, and watched an inspiring and entertaining fireworks display! Nothing like the ones I celebrated as a child in Ohio, but nonetheless, long, loud, and colorful. What can you say about fireworks except that they are brilliant in the sky at night!

Now I would love to see the displays in Boston, NYC, and Washington, DC in person too for really the best way is live and at the site...T.V. can never do them justice!

The young mostly gather there and the parking was through a parking garage...my friend has nerve the likes of which nobody anywhere can match! This friend never ceases to amaze me even though at times we get annoyed with one another, we always seem to work it out. I am not sure if I am bringing out the best or the worst in this person and that is why I don't want to divulge the identity. If anyone can get things done, this person can and proves it to me every time...Together we have the luck of the Irish. Imagine finding a parking spot on level one when everything is filled, and the guides are directing everyone to go up to higher levels. Friend says oh I think my parking spot is still open...I spotted the place that was open and we were lucky and took it! Magic! You bet! We were lucky, and friend was gutsy, and I kept my eyes open and found it!

Pure Magic...Story gets stranger, but I will let it rest. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment