Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Valley Forge by David Garland

Because this blog is a bit of a continuation of MyDearDiary, I still tend to write as I did there. When I create a new blog, I will definitely make it different, and write it so that it could be published as a book.

I have had strange experiences in my life for a long time. I finally today realized something about the unusual incident with the toilet seat as I watched my cat study the water going down when I flushed it. He always puts his paws on the seat to peer down and it dawned on me that he could not have gone near it for that litter to have remained there.

It was undisturbed. I heard him early this morning playing on the invert table and again playing beneath my bedding, so that I know he is nocturnal. The incident with the litter could only have happened between the hours of 5am and 10 pm so that whether he saw anything or not I could never know. But because he likes to watch the water flow down the toilet he often takes his paws and puts them on the rim of the seat. So obviously, for all that litter to have remained there means he did not touch it at all.

I did think to myself, what? do they think I am a cat? Then it finally dawned on me this morning that it is telling me that I am Alexander, and then I remembered Alexander being talked out of his remorse and grief over killing Kleitus to snap out of it and that came in loud and clear to me, to snap out of this, get up and get going.

I have been writing Alexander chapters in my mind, and they are fascinating, but again, they border on stories of real life that I personally dislike even though true and natural, and then think better of writing them. And I will give a for example here so that any reader will understand what I am saying.

People are always jealous of one another. So I had some ideas of some of the young boys who may envy Alexander a bit talking to one another.

"Yeah, I know Alexander is a prince, and he is Philip's son, but why is that he always wins every race we ever run?" complained ******* to *******.

"You think that is bad...He knows every word of the prologue to Ajax by heart." continued ********

"uh, huh, and he does criticize Philip, his father, a lot too!" muttered *******

"Yeah, but he works harder than any of the rest of us, and has to prove how good he is more than we do," protested one supporter, ********.

"Well, I like him, but I get tired of his always coming in first and best all the time, don't you?" complained *******again.

"Would you want to trade places with him?,' challenged ******. I admit he is better than I am at many things, but he is fair to me."

Agh, You're nothing but a kissass!, snarled *****

Oh yeah, do you think that you are so hot?" retorted ******.

ETCETCETC

No comments:

Post a Comment