Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A bit of a happy ending

Some time ago I wrote the incident of some mysterious happenings in my new apartment. They are real all right but they sound so strange that I deleted the story as I truly do not want anyone thinking that I am a bit dotty at times.

But because I had a happy ending I am going to tell this story again, so that I impress upon anyone who reads this the seriousness that I am saying.

I live alone. I have a pet cat who is only 9 months old, and while he is capable of many things, he is certainly still just an ordinary cat who cannot do feats beyond his own capabilities.

The story begins with my having trouble learning how an m-power box works. I had heard a beepbeepbeep sound and did not know what the heck it was but I went to find it and saw that it was my m-power box warning me that I am low on my debit card and have only so much time left before I have no power. So I get on the phone, call the SRP late at night, despite the fact that it is not truly an emergency I don't know that for sure as the thing is beeping away and making me want to know why. Finally, I got through to have a lady agent be very kind to me as she told me to go to my m-power box and to read what it was saying on the display. I had to push a button to read it and so I learned the hardway how this thing actually works. Might have been smart of me to have read all the instructions but like most people, I did not do that.

As my m-box is in a box with a cover on it because it is lit up at night, and I don't want my cat bothering it, it is also beside my invert table on the floor. I was down on the floor clutching my debit cards in my hand, listening to the woman explain to me what to do, and my cat is fussing with me, and so I batted him away, and one of the cards fell out of my hand onto the floor. I let it go, thinking I would pick it up after I finished talking to her, as I was trying to push buttons, hold a phone in hand, and push cat away. When I finished talking, I looked down to pick up the card, but could not find it. I did not know whether Alexander had picked up the card and carried it somewhere or whether some how or other it had vanished into thin air. I know that can happen but I did not know what to think, but figured I would find it. This is all in my bedroom, and the bedroom is a long way from where I sit now, in the dining room at this computer. To my right is a picture of Jesus Christ which my grandmother had had, and I inherited it, as I had had a small picture like it wallet size when I was in high school. It is one of the most famous pictures of Jesus in the world, a 3/4 profile look.

I looked high and low for that debit card, even had to call SRP to request a replacement which the nice man who responded to me did do, and so now I have two sets of SRP cards. I admit to one thing: I have a problem of memory wipeout at times, and it annoys me no end.

So anyone I forgot about that episode but kept looking for debit card in bedroom and bedroom closet thinking that if the cat had taken it somewhere it should show up.

So next thing I know a few days later I wake up and have to go to the john, and when I walk in the bathroom, I find the lid covered with cat litter, not just sprinkled but caked on and so well done that you would have thought a cake decorator had put it there. I wiped it off though, thinking that the cat must have done it, then thought again, how could he ever do that...the entire lid is covered...Well, long story short, I did find it happen a second time, and then knew for sure that the cat was innocent. He could not have done that, caking that seat so well with litter. I cleaned it up both times,did not take pictures, wish that I had, and so when it finally showed up again behind the lid, I did take a photo second time that happened also.

Today, while cleaning up the front room, all the junk around the picture of Jesus, I suddenly find the debit card directly in front of the picture near lids that my mother had used for Christmas gifts. Today is her birthday! Hallelujah! I got the message. The power of Jesus.

There had been a petpad under the invert table laying beside the m-power box also that had suddenly made its way into the living room one night that caught my attention. It was seen right next to the picture of Jesus also, but I never did make that connection until now.

Yes, I believe all these events to be manifestations of Jesus's power and that He is making himself known to me through these incidents. I could say more, but that is all for now. I consider them miracles, and have a reason why...the miracleworker, a play about Helen Keller, in which water plays an important role...the cat came out wet, and I went into the bathroom to find the faucet in the tub area dripping water...The spickets were turned as far as they should go so that it was not due to faulty spickets. I thought miracleworker and it stopped immediately!

I did get the thought Obey! That is the theme of the play The Miracleworker which I taught years ago in Cortez High School at Glendale, AZ.

All these events are true! I believe in Jesus. I believe that Jesus is using me and my cat to get messages through. I hope that any who read this will believe in these manifestations of God on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment