Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blogs

Blogging is quite an art. I have been studying a variety of different blogs, have read all kinds of advice on how to write and develop great blogs. They come in all sizes and kinds I have noticed, and some can even make money for you.

I tended to use mine as a form of my dear diary. Because I am short in the amount of time left on my allowance I am only going to just point out that I will study and learn from others and perhaps come up with a really interesting blog of my own.

I had considered even putting my first draft on a blog just so that it would or could be read by an agent editor to see if anyone might take an interest in it. Then I was advised that that was a bad idea. Conflicts because some say that is a good way to do it and others say not so.

Which is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment