Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, April 19, 2012

How to Play the Horses

I bought a racing form for Wednesday's races and studied only Keeneland and Hawthorne to play. I went to the Upper Deck, had a coke, and studied the races before I decided to play any. It is sometimes necessary to have a racing form to understand why it is that some horses are favored to win and others are not. As it so happened, had I played my horses right that day I could have returned home a whole lot fatter and richer in the purse, but being still too wary of making a ticket, I watched as horses that I realized could win, did win, and thus missed a great bet. Races are always such that you cannot ever truly win no matter if you do win, because then you think that you should have bet more on that particular race to take home more money had you bet it two or three times around. I did learn finally how and why the huge payoffs work as they do. They only work when very few people decide to bet that horse, so that if the horse does come in to be in the money, only a few people have bothered to use it in their exotic tickets, thus, the huge big payoff. I had just read some information about monster trifectas which is being sold on the internet, and as a result I grew up to realize that these trifectas do occur for a reason, and the reason is that very few people play the horses that do win. With this new profound knowledge at my disposal I shall try once again. I am actually waiting for the derby to occur. I did read some funny things about greyhound racing which I am getting at twitter if I have not unfollowed this guy already. One today did hit home with me as smart, and I may decide to actually bet a few dogs this week also. He made some sense today in a post I received. The easy bet to make which truly impressed me. His advice is to play a quinella bet, boxing four dogs. I shall try that. Even in horses it is a good idea to do that when playing with only six or seven horses. Also, I have the gift of receiving information from sources within and I had been getting some information about the Derby which I was surprised to learn came true tonight. I had been receiving the idea that I would be surprised about a horse which will not be in the Derby. It turns out that Secret Circle, a favorite of mine, will not be in the race this May. I am rather sad to learn that but when I read it I realized that my little voice from within had told me right again. I surely hope it is right about the winner of the Derby as I shall rely upon that to win it now for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment