Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Post Positions of Kentucky Derby Winners

Continuing with the analysis of post positions that produced winners, these are the results: 1 has produced two winners, 2 has produced 4 winners, 3 has had 3 winners, 4 has had two winners, 5 has had four winners, 6 has had two, and 7 has had two, 8 has had four, 9 has had only one, but 10 has had seven winners, 11 has had none, 12 has had one, 13 has had one, 14 has had none, 15 has had one, and 16 has had four, 17, none, 18, one, and 19 none, and 20 one. This blasted computer erased all the names but since I listed those already I decided to just indicate total number according to post position. Do I think it matters? yes, I definitely do. I learned this in Florida years ago at a dog race on the last day at Hollywood Greyhound park. I noticed and oddiity occuring in the race and soon learned to bet it since it happened consistently. That is one of the things that actually caused me to take up racing seriously. I have been receiving information about how to win at dog races which can also be applied to horse racing. One of the things I notice is that many professional gamblers discount what I call signals to me from the dogs or the horses which I call dog talk or horse talk and I do pay attention to the body language of both. I have won mostly through trusting that system more than any other. The other odd thing that always caught my attention is the voice from within which is more like being a radio receiver or television receiver upon which I get and hear a voice which tells me the name of the winner. I heard the name of Strike the Gold that way the first year I went to Turf Paradise after moving to Arizona. I learned who Nick Zito is that year. I watch body language on both horses and dogs. It does mean something when I am present. I proved it at Santa Anita one year by talking to the horses and won an exacta bet when two horses both signaled to me that they would be winning together in that last race. Tickled me pink to collect on that bet. At any rate, I have won betting on dog language and horse language at the races. I tend to believe and trust in the language that the dog or horse transmits more than the handicappers who think that they know all the answers. Nobody ever knows all the answers, but mostly take good guesses and hedge their bets. Believe it or not, I have made paragraphs on this original piece but when it is published it will all be as if it were one single paragraph. That is due to Google, not to my habit of paragraphing.

No comments:

Post a Comment