Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bad Girl

I had to make a few changes and am hoping that I have not completely over exposed my naughty thoughts at times...had to edit out a few expletive words that I had to use to expell anger. I understand well why people use slang expressions, vile expletives when frustrated or angry, as they are a mild form of punching someone in the head if one could, or kicking someone in the derriere if one could...Last night I was ready to eliminate two cats from my life when they got into a bad fight and the one could not stop screaming loudly, waking everyone up far and wide within hearing distance...I was furious, had to throw water on them to stop them, and put Alexander out into the shed this time, after taking Marcello out since I could see that he was really not the culprit this time, though the one doing all the screaming and that alone merited a few minutes in detention. But when I saw what Alexander had done to him, and then even attempted to do it to me too, I let Alexander spend the night there. It meant that I had to get up at 5:00 this morning to let Alexander back in, and was up until 9:00. I had gone to bed after 1:00 so I got only four hours sleep, so I ended up going back to sleep around ten to wake up around 1:00, studiously avoiding all the neighbors, and worrying about what I am going to do about this situation. Ruined my night and today as I am still trying to decide how to solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment