Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, April 16, 2012

Computers! Bah Humbug

It is true that computers have changed our lives totally. I recall when I was a teacher in Azusa that the computer program was called Socrates. What a joke. Oh dear. I am in a bad mood this morning that was changed only due to my having some good blogsites to check into here at this blogspot so I was able to tune in some beautiful music to soothe my aching soul this morning. Actually, it is afternoon but I got up late due to not being able to get to sleep until nearly 4:00 this morning. I am in a bitchsnit. I get so tired of all the political crap that circulates on facebook as neither side is right in its extreme lies about the other, and I sounded off this morning. I hate American politics right now. Neither party is any good at all in my opinion. All they can do is blame each other all day long, and sooner or later, this stupid American public may finally get it right by ejecting both of them and going for someone who is not a part of the party machine. Dream on! That day will never come! Had to find a place to let it all hang out so it is here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment