Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Changes in the internet

There are many problems in becoming a part of a discussion group, blogspot, facebook, twitter, linked in, etc. Too darn many groups as far as I am concerned, and I have only so many hours of the day so do not like being chained to a computer for much of it. I try to limit it to two hours a day. So as a result some things go neglected. Only so much time for any of them, but I hate it when one has gotten adjusted to a system to have it up and change its format, destroying much of what it had had earlier, and not giving the participant any idea of what is happening. I admit I do not like many of the changes when they affect the end result. As for instance, right now I am disliking this new change in blogspot since it simply will not do as indicated on the dummy sheet or original copy but instead decides to take upon itself the job of pushing all the words together without paragraphing. Don't like what is happening.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. Do you know many empty posts I put up this week and had to delete w hilst trying to figure out the new Blogger format and then POOF, it went back to the old format mid morning yesterday. So aggravating!
    V

    ReplyDelete