Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Horse Racing Problems

I went to Brennan's yesterday to bet on the Fantasy Stakes. Unfortunately, I screwed up again, a problem I have persisting...so I cashed out and decided to wait until Saturday to go to the track to finally do this job. I then proceeded to buy some Brita filters and some cole slaw and baby spinach with my winnings from the previous games played. It is in Oaklawn Park and Keeneland this weekend that I may finally get my goal achieved, and that is to get out of the $2.00 ranks into the $20.00 ranks in time to do $200 ranks at the Kentucky Derby. I am working on it. I will be checking all these programs coming up for Saturday this afternoon, as well as maybe buy a racing form tomorrow. I do best with a racing form than without especially when I want to play exotics. I had a $5.00 coupon a Brita filter box so I used it and the total cost of five filters was only $14.99 instead of $19.99 at Fry's. I must return to Fry's to buy a new pitcher before they go off the sale. I have to go to Desert School this afternoon also. Am using wifi in Clubhouse while letting cellphone recharge. Using the videocam on it today used up the battery quickly and all of sudden just like that, my phone stopped. I need to get a new phone as this one is annoying me no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment