Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, April 9, 2012

Decision about Novel

I am writing a note to myself about my novel on Alexander. I mentioned this in a status report at Facebook and am wanting to remind myself to have Alexander reminisce to himself about when he had been Achilles. I thought of it today when I was mumbling to myself about the fact that in truth in time and space a person is all the persons that they had been in the past and in the future if one has a future lifetime...so it hit me that I should have Alexander remember some things about when he had been Achilles...just a device that I want to imprint on my mind now. I am considering writing the first draft out in a blog for a lot of reasons...but I am debating it with myself before taking it upon myself to do it. I have placed a lot of material on this blogspot so that I might put it here so it is all in one spot...drafts mean that changes of all kinds can take place so that the purpose would be to air it and rethink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment