Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Santa Anita Derby, Wood Memorial, et al

I wanted to do really well today at the races but reverted back to my usual safe and consistent pattern, and believe it or not, had another one of those things happen where something is given to me. Wonder when I will take it and bet it instead of sitting, knowing it will come, and watching it happen. I know the problem is that I would have thought why didn't I bet the whole enchilada on it instead of being such a little bit. I have to get over this reluctance to bet a sizeable amount instead of a stingy amount.

So I am sitting here, analyzing myself, and my reasons, satisfied that I did win but not enough to make it worth much. Yet, I had a chance to really multiply my take if I had only made a $20 trifecta bet. The bet had to happen for me to realize that and in realizing it I must learn from it so that next time I can actually pull it off.

I am writing this here to make note of it. At Mary's it was Triniberg who did win again today...today it was a combination of three and I knew that they were the best bet...and they did come in...New York race with Gemologist, Alpha, and the four horse...Will work this out in time to make it come through for me soon as I can.
Racing is a game that requires a lot of thought. It is money after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment