Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bitching

O.K. yesterday was sheer holy terror for me in the computer world.  Well, thanks to Judy Perry of Facebook, I came here to forward the post that I had written to facebook. I had received a phone call today from IYOGI and it struck me so funny because I realized that someone there had to have read my post.  So sure enough, there is a comment on it from IYOGI about this entire situation.  Oh boy, all due to security and Gateway since I learned that IYOGI is official security for Gateway.

I will not rehash this but I also talked to Sprint today and a man there did reset the voicemail with the passcode for me. The girl who told me had been correct about the right passcode but since the phone had not been yet reset to accept it I could not get it on. I also received a phone call from Sprint today about that phone call at which the girl was both helpful and not helpful. In my evaluation I scored her very low points simply because the voicemail was not yet working.  After I talked with the man about the discount and the passcode I got it all straightened out. I wonder if they also read my blogspot now that I know for certain that IYOGI had.

I will comment back to IYOGI about the phone call I received and why it was that I had thought that they were monitoring my messages.  It was about McAFEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment