Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Passcodes, Security, and Apps

1. Passcode for Voicemail...who knew that to try to state a message for voicemail you would need a passcode.  I mean really...what the heck is this?  when did it happen?  and what is it? I can't for the life of me figure out what passcode it is that I should use to access this function....agh!

2.  I had a former security partner who I liked until today.  It was called lookout but when I tried to access it, guess what my screen name already exists.  I wonder why. Same story with Norton. Neither could I access today because my screen name already exists...what does that have to do with the present need on the present phone on the present need?

3.  Apps are great that are new to me: Instagram, NNotes, and Songza....love the new apps and had to recall those I had used before.  I am not installing too many news one but these are really good and I like them a lot.

So it has been a heck of a day in which I have sworn, cussed, and spent a lot of time in clubhouse due to need for wifi here.  Watching Dancing with the Stars finale also.

I liked Shaun Johnson last week for a really great number.  Didn't see their finals last night but they will be on youtube eventually.

It will be known in a few minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment