Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

Thoughts today.  I slept til 1:00.  Of course, I was up at 7:00 to feed my cat, but went back to bed. Did not get to sleep after listening to some music from Patricia Kaas and others on Youtube.  I must have finally fallen to sleep around 5:00.  Shocked that I slept so late but was deep in dreams, and I have to sleep all the way through to get rid of nighttime pains in the knees and hip area.  Don't know why I am so afflicted at night time but the pain in knee is very excruciatingly sharp and I have to sleep it off. No such thing daytime so what is this that is happening to me?

Finally learned the lyrics of Il ma dit que je suis belle  from a group of beauties.  Quite shocking to me to hear it and see it at the same time.   Love that song so it kept me up since it sent me back in time to when I met up with Sadam Omar at Fashion Square. I can still see him and picture him.  So happy to know that the word script comes up in this song as the conversation between us is in the Network film, starring Faye Dunaway and William Holden. I never forget how much the dialogue in that film seems to seem like that which occurred when I first met Omar.

That is the name he gave me to call him.  So naturally, once again, I am analyzing the entire thing, thinking how I could not believe it when I realized who he is.  Simply too incredible!   But then I began to think that probably General Petraeus and Glenn Doherty and Charles's Woods son are probably like that too when not in uniform.  So life goes...full of strange mysteries. One thing I finally realized which is too far out for anyone but me and a few likeminded souls to consider is that since he has been killed outright (Omar) that my problem with my teeth and eyes that was consistent for so long has now disappeared.  That made me really sit up and think straight...What is this?   Did I suffer mentally long before it ever happened the death of Jon Benet Ramsey and also of Omar?  I am beginning to wonder about that.

I will admit that I do not miss the pain of any of it, but being a bit of a psychic medium is not very enjoyable.  I do say that for sure as well.  Will close now as I ponder all this again since fingers are now getting quite tired of this ongoing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment