Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beginning a Journal first draft version

I am starting my own personal journal since I have so many things on my mind that I cannot confide to anyone but myself. Mother annoys me many times. She has arranged to have me study with a man who I do not really like or respect, Leonidas. He is a stingy, mean man in many ways. I decidded to take my feelings out here without letting anyone know what they are.****He is a man who is basically jealous of my father, mother, and me. He lets this slip in many ways.****Father is an extravagant man. He thinks big, and he thinks well of himself. Do you know what he did today? He is home for a change. Usually, he is off fighting some battle somewhere, and I seldom see him here at all. He is a very emotional man. He is always falling in love. He is scared of my mother, I can tell. ****He is always fighting a battle somewhere. He has just returned so that we are having a state banquet to entertain foreign ambassadors. I was asked to play the lyre for the amusement and entertainment of the visitors.****Father, as always, can never give me a compliment. He always finds fault with me. He actually asked me, "Don't you think it is a shame that you play so well?"****I think he is jealous that he cannot play as well as I can. Don't worry. I know what he meant. He thinks that kings are supposed to let others do all the work. However, I know better than that. He reveals an inner defect of his own to me when he talks to me like that.*****Mother, on the other hand,can never praise me enough. She seems to think that I am wonderful at anything that I attempt. She always encourages me and even pushes me...

1 comment: