Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cell Phones or Smart Phones

It is time for me to upgrade my phone, and as a result, I visited Sprint today to see what is available for me at this time. A new HTC EVO is coming out and I can preorder so I wanted to learn what I could about it. I have learned all I need to know but I am still undecided. What a pain. I think I should get something that is just a phone and not a computer. I love the computer part of it, but why not just get a tablet and a phone that is used only as a phone. It would be so much smarter in many ways. I find that I have to charge my phone all the time because I do use it when I am not using my laptop. So Sprint has an Iphone, 4S, a Nexxus Google, and HTCEVO, which I have now. I have been very annoyed with it recently swearing not to buy it again but looking at all its features, knowing its programming, I am tempted to get it. It is probably the most promising at the moment. So I must decide...what to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment