Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Temperature's going up and away now!

Oh boy! It is getting hotter and hotter all the time. I finally got out of the apartment today. I have been feeling ill for the past two days and thanks to heat, I decided to stay indoors to take care of myself. I am feeling much better, not a lot, but enough that I did get out to go shopping today. I went to Fresh and Easy where I bought some asparagus and lettuce salad on sale...Lord, the lettuce salad was one of those already prepared things with salad dressing, cheese, and tortilla strips inside...called Southwest...the dressing was so hot I could hardly believe it...fortunately I tried a small amount first and it nearly burned my insides out! could not believe it...so I used Caesar dressing, the cheese, and the strips...twas good.******I cleaned a bit around the apartment, vacuuming and dusting...hate dust...wish I knew the cure for that. ******have been thinking and rethinking how I am going to rewrite my first draft...I am actually planning the second part that will follow it and have not been able to formulate a plan, being so busy trying to win money this week at the Maryland based horse races....*****saw something on Nightline tonight that just tormented me no end...horses in Tennessee, walking horses they call them, and the cruelty that has been done to them...thank Heaven for Brian Ross and the humane society for stepping in to prevent this happening again...talk about evil, devils, and hell on earth...that kind of thing is absolutely unconscionable...am angry about it...I actually did react to it...I know that people know that I am supersensitive to this kind of thing...God forbid what will happen to so called mankind for performing such cruelties...

No comments:

Post a Comment