Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, May 18, 2012

Preakness Time

I woke up from a dream in which for some dang reason I was seeing Bodemeister and I'll Have Another who are the top favorites in this coming Preakness Race. If this dream was trying to tell me something, as I do not remember the details well enough, it seems that Bodemeister came up last or on top. So I went to Upper Deck to watch the Black-Eyed Susan Race. I ended up not playing a single race but drank my orange juice while I watched it unfold and satisfied myself with my knowledge of watching the horses close up to see who would win. I am always trying to figure out how to win a superfecta or high 5 race so as to make some REAL money instead of simple bets...exotics are darn hard but they pay so well that they attract all kinds of risk takers.**************** I have listened to every handicapper out there who agrees that the top horses are all from the Kentucky Derby and that no outside invader is nearly as good as any of these.*********** I have been suffering tiredness, weakness, and vertigo this past week so that I did not do much of anything except housecleaning, finally having my phone repaired, which means that I have a new battery...that story is something else. I called customer service, and some dingaling gave me some story that is totally unbelievable to me...but anyway I finally made my way to Tempe where I found a guy name of Jesse, good looking young kid, who advised me when I asked him that I could wait to buy the Iphone5 and keep using my current phone for it is a good one...but both Samsung and HTC are coming out with new phones this month...but HTC is stuck somewhere in the Pacific and is in the hands of the government right now...so customer service told me last night...that is a very strange but funny story...so I am holding fast to using a newly repaired phone for a while longer...this high tech world is crazier than I thought...will publish now...could go on and on...phones will soon be set to do anything including act as a key to your home...there is an ebike now that has wifi, phone key system, etc...made in Germany...what is next? the sky is the limit it would appear...

No comments:

Post a Comment