Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Professional blogs

rThere are so many variety of blogs on the internet as to be unbelievable. Most are very well decorated, use lots of photos, have fantastic backgrounds, but a rare few just use words and little else to state whatever the purpose of that particular blogsite may be. One I like in the latter case is a creative writer's thoughts as she pens some ideas onto her page, having her followers think about the topic that she is discussing in that particular blog. Since google has created a new look, I have learned that this particular word processing page does not lend itself to paragraphs. I have been using asterisks to indicate where I would paragraph. I am wondering what google is trying to say...it seems to me that it is saying to keep copy short and use photos...I will publish this entry to see what happens with it. I may even stick a photo onto it just to see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment