Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Loving Life

You know when I read the news stories that I find on my mobile phone that come through Mail online I despair of the human race. I realize that I live in a narrow, secluded world where little of life's miseries can reach me. I often had thought about all the terrible things that happen to people, but knowing that there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it one way or the other, I have since tuned it out of my mind. But I am becoming aware more and more that mankind is so full of evil that one would wonder at a creator that would have brought into being all this misery and turmoil that truly does exist elsewhere but not in my own personal world. And I surely do not want to invite trouble into my world by admitting this. I can only be grateful for the fact that I have managed thus far to enjoy life, to find beauty in living, to enjoy all the positive elements of the goodness of people and to constantly try to give out only good will instead of hostility and anger. However, I have cause for the latter also and will see to it that justice is done. I am also back into writing my book on Alexander. I am reading up to go to the next level but I had to update some of the first as I omitted some things that I might decide to include. It is actually all right with the way I first handled it but I began to address a situation that will come up later which does have roots in the childhood so I will contemplate that more fully. Writing about military battles does not sound as though it would be very interesting. To some few who are interested in such things it might have appeal, but I finally read something that did make it very exciting when I read it so that I have to find a way to bring this to life so that it is a really good read...that is quite a challenge right now...tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment