Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Live and Learn

I am rereading the first book that I ever read about Alexander the Great, and as I have since read so many others, this one now takes on a whole new look and flavor to me. I am using it to develop my novel as I had promised that I would do since it had had such an impact on me. I can realize now why it is that many either like it or hate it. I personally have always liked it because it has many anecdotal stories that most authors omit.* (I hate this word processor for deleting statements that I make. Damn thing!) * Again, I have to remember that this particular google blog does not indent paragraphs as it should which pisses me off no end too.* So I have to use the * method again.* Fundamentally, I can be a nice person, but I can also be an old grouch, irritable, and difficlt to get along with when things like this happen. If I could, I would give google a piece of my mind to blow them away!* I will probably end up at word press doing everything perfectly!* I am impressed that the legend of Alexander has been blown skyhigh so that the reality of him bears little resemblance to the many faces that he seems to wear depending upon who authors the tale or biography.* I have an advantage that way as I have had the privilege of being up close and personal in going back into this time period, and seeing him, being inside his person so to speak, even though that would be a spiritual person, not a piece of flesh, but sure as heck looks and appears to be a piece of flesh...The spiritual person resembles the actual flesh person that much in cases such as this.* So my personal impressions have always been whatever it was that I experienced when in that memory, and I do recall even now many of the imagery and emotional impressions that I had had when undergoing the experience. Since at that time, I had no real knowledge of his life at all, not having immersed myself in his history, I have only retained the uniqueness of what happened to me when I was in that state of being.* My novel is actually letting me get to the truth of better than I had thought or believed it would, but it seems to release things from within to me that I find fascinating now to learn. So I am ready to go into the next stage despite the need to finish up some loose ends in the first part when I rewrite it. That's all for now. Gotta close this computer down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment