Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kallixene the Prostitute (first draft)

Second version...My mother and father have worried about me. They think that because I am 17 now that I should have a woman so they decided to hire a beautiful prostitute from Thessaly to teach me the ways of sex. Strange that I have learned much about sex at the rites of Cabiri so that it is amusing to me for them to procure a prostitute now. I have been resistant for some time but if I were to betray my interest I would be too easy to handle. I have been a voyeur since childhood. My father has always celebrated his victories with festivals, banquets, and tributes. The men would become drunk, carry on loudly and profanely, laughing boisterously, knocking each other about, swilling down as much wine as they could hold, often unable to hold their wine, passing out, having drunken orgies, grabbing women's legs, breasts, and bottoms, pulling them to them, hiking up thier chitons to roll about on the floor, riding up and down on both women and each other, so that I knew soon enough that with battle comes sexual depravities and satisfactions of all kinds. I watched men plunge their bodies upon women, rearing their butts into the air, driving themselves hard into women who clutched at their backs yelled obscenitiesand screamed lustily when fully aroused to give them satisfaction. I enjoyed watching grown men suddenly turned into docile weak creatures after a night of too much wine, too much fornication, and then nothing but sleep. I had often wondered if I would myself be so crass and crude as most of these otherwise tough, mean men now turned into weak, soft drunken sots. *****paragraph...I dom 't know what turns men who have faced battle into drunken sots who are so easily aroused that they are then controlled totally by their deep hidden sexual needs. I have had dreams, night emissions, but I have yet to taste of a woman's soft belly, tender breasts, and to understand why men are so driven. ***paragraph. I avoided all my life men who wanted to fondle and hold me to them, as I stayed aloof, and reproved them whenever I sensed that I could be prey for them. I know that some men like young boys but I had been warned early to keep away from such men,and to remind them that I am a prince and cannot become one of their darlings. ***paragraph I have liked girls as playmates, friends with whom I could discuss my horses, my dreams, but I have yet to fall in love. I dream of falling in love, but my goddess Aprhodite has assured me that the love for me is still in some distant land and that I shall find her. I must be patient. ***paragraph. I have seen women who attract me, and I have a forbidden love in my heart, but she is married, and I will have to wait to see what the gods may have decreed for us. In the meantime, I know that there is a love for me to come...****paragraph.But for now, Kallixene is supposed to teach me the art of lovemaking, and I have been resisting her. I am a bit afraid to let her know that I have not yet had a woman, so that is why I put her off. But tonight I intend to let her have her way with me. *****Paragraph...It is over...at last, I finally learned what makes the men so eager to penetrate the warmth and hidden mystery of a woman. Kallixene was very patient, slow, and understanding with me. She was dressed in a sheer gauze like apricot colored gown, through which I could see the outline of her slender waist and smooth hips. She smelled of perfumes, jasmine, tubor rose, and ambrosia. Her hair was loose and hung down to her waist, scented with rose and jasmine.***She had placed candles around the room. She lit them one at a time as I reclined on the couch watching her. She moved slowly, languidly so that I could see her long slender legs glow through the sheer gown. She waved to and fro as she walked lighting up each candle one by one, and then took out a wine cup, filling it with red wine for me to drink. She quietly walked to me, handed me the wine, smiled mysteriously, sending sensations of euphoria through me as I sipped the wine. I relaxed...she all of a sudden stood in front of me, legs spread apart, and then taking the wine cup from my hands, lay atop me, kissing me softly on my lips, my cheeks, and then down to my chest where she took her tongue and teased and licked my nipples. I enjoyed her gentle touch, the scent of her, and so I lay back as she ran her tongue down my abdomen, and onto my aroused state. Suddenly, she took me into her mouth and drew upon my swollen member and wrapped her tongue around my full length. I fell back, letting her kiss me from top to bottom, and loving her for it. I then turned her over, and plunged myself into her moist, tight body and drove into her again and again, letting her pull her legs around my hips. She rose and fell with me, and I released her finally, so that she sank back into the pillows where she held me against her breasts and abdomen. I rolled over finally and lay still beside her. I drank the scent of her body into my nostrils, and sighed. She kissed me softly on the mouth and raised herself up on her elbows to gaze down at me. "Are you happy now?" she asked,studying me. I smiled, and pulled her to my mouth to kiss her fully. I replied, "Only if you will do it again.' She laughed out loud. "You Apollo, you." and lay back beside me. ******paragraph, That was the beginning...I at lastknew what lovemaking was like with a woman of renown. I needed to learn more, so with time, I came to learn from her how to make the firt advance, how to seduce a woman,and the many and various positions to use to achieve desire and satisfaction both her and to me. She was the first, but I have to wait for love to come.

1 comment: