Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FAMILY PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK

I placed a group of photos from the past on my mobile facebook album. I took pictures of pictures but some I will soon (when able to do that) send to a few who may want to have these for themselves. Until then, I thought I would let them have an awareness of the various photos. I will continue doing this for a short time. I am trying to clean things out and sort things out. It is sad that today the young no longer really care about their heritage or their families and ancestors but this is a way for a few to become aware of the generations who preceded them, who gave birth so that each of them could be here now to enjoy or suffer whatever happens in this time period in which they are growing. It gives me pause and has made me reflect upon how we come to know and love each other...spending time with one another is the only way...

No comments:

Post a Comment