Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, May 21, 2012

Potpourri of Thoughts

The solar eclipse which was a partial eclipse attracted a lot of attention and as I had talked about it several days before to a guy that was on the trolley with me I stayed home and inside to watch it unfold on the internet. I knew that if I ventured outside I would want to look at the sun, which everyone warns against doing. I did peek out my window twice to see where the sun was located and if it were possible to see a blot but when I looked nothing was there but intense brilliant light so vivid I could not look at it at all. It was that hard on my eyes. But I watched it on an internet connection which is why I am in the clubhouse now using wifi instead of broadband. I used so much time just watching the moon pass over the sun that I have to stay off it for tonight. I will go back on at midnight or thereafter. Had another sleepless night so that I slept til 11:00 this morning and then took my time getting around. I ended up going to Basha's to get eggs and some vegetables designed to help my digestive process. I am even drinking hot water as hot as I can stand it to solve problem of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment