Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Continuation of Past Lives discussion

One of the reasons I am sharing this on blogspot is that I am aware that many people study and discuss the concept of reincarnation so much and that is the way that I managed to find this information myself, due to others such as Jess Stearn and Taylor Caldwell who wrote of their experiences. I have studied the Edgar Cayce writings, his readings, and statements, some of which I found quite intriguing and interesting, wondering at this famous seer who would spend so much time in a trance state to dispense medical advice as well as spiritual statements to his faithful secretary. I am aware of David Wilcox who claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, as Wynn Free, a kindly man, has written a book about his belief that David Wilcox is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. His case alone shows how resistant it is to others who want to believe that Cayce is not yet reincarnated, but Wynn Free is convinced that David Wilcox is the real reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I am partially convinced but not fully convinced, but then I have yet to read Wynn's book on the topic. However, some events happen to me that create belief in me about it. I tend to rely upon information from spiritual sources more than information from others. If it costs me too much money, I can't purchase it. For my way of thinking, all spiritual fruits should be freely given and freely received. In that respect, I am willing to give David Wilcox a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment