Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fruit, fruit, and nothing but fruit

I pigged out on fruit last night when shopping at Basha's. I had a great desire for fresh fruit, so ended up with a bag of bananas, a bag of grapefruit, a bag of grapes, and a huge cantaloupe which I will finish in a few minutes. I now have fresh grapefruit juice in the morning, or if it is really sweet enough, I may eat it whole. Donuts were on sale as Friday's is their buy one dozen get half a dozen free day, so those boxes were marked down to half savings I would imagine at $3.50 I have 14 donuts left for the next week. Ouch! I may share some of them if I can. This is also the last week that Voltaire's will be serving dinner at night, but I am not in a position to take advantage of the chance to go. I would love it but will probably decide against it. Shame on me, because I have wanted to go for so long...just a bit over my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment