Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spiritualism

I am a spiritualist in a sense of the word. Not actively participating in any of the groups who practice this religious art, but a believer in the truth of it. I am convinced of spirits who can manifest themselves when necessary, and one wonders what is necessary to a spirit, but because they are seen, it would make some sense that it is necessity that causes them to appear. I suspect that they are reaching out to us. If only we can learn to understand for what reason. Sometimes is may appear to be obvious while other times it is elusive. I am a believer, and this is a bit of a way of explanation about the previous blog entry. I am wondering now why it is that it is Philip who has made a visual appearance though briefly. Will think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment