Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Discussing past lives

I have not attempted to use my hypnotic tapes for some time despite the fact that I can use them to put myself to sleep and probably should begin to do that again as I have been having so much difficulty getting to sleep at nights. I do not know why but I can't get to sleep until early morning which means that I then sleep late in the morning...happened today again. But I was thinking about my excursions into the past, trying to understand what part of ourselves it is that can recall events from yesterday, if that is the way it happens. Or if by chance, it is because one asks that one can see the past that one somehow or other accesses spiritual records in which one then enters into the soul vestige of that person that one does enter. I say that because I know in many cases it is appears as though the outline and soul of that being is there waiting for me to enter it to activate it and thus learn what it is that I was to learn about that entity. That is how it happened for me to learn of these variety of souls in whose spirit I have entered and relieved their lives. I am slow to say that that soul vision is anything more than it is but once I have entered it, it takes on a living presence of a kind. As I am quite serious about all of this, I want it to be clear on what it is that I have experienced. I am far too serious minded a natural born psychologist as told to me in my youth for this kind of experience to be dismissed as offhand nonsense. I had a most recent event happen spontaneously that made me wonder. I was writing about Philip and Alexander, actually about the burning of the temple of Artemis when Alexander was born when a vision of Philip flew into my vision and I could see him as he had looked when he was the father of a newborn. I am wondering why and how that could happen as I have no collective memory of him in this lifetime...but a few minutes later, something happened for me to remember a recent neighbor as clearly as a bell, so that I thought well, the two visions are similar in that they do reproduce in full detail the person so that I know immediately who it is. I have no ready answers to these events. I can understand one and I accept them both. Problem is in communicating this to others so that they can understand the human psyche enough to realize why it is that a time past which spans so many years is ever prevalent today. Did I attract that vision to me? Did just thinking about it cause me to bring a memory back to me? I am pondering all this...and doing it in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment