Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hot Weather getting me down

I just do not ever want to leave the apartment any more during the day but I force myself to do it on occasions. I did make myself get out to go to Brennan's to watch the Belmont. I had bought a racing form to prepare myself for it, but was up all night due to cat and need to go to john too often so that I finally got two hours of sleep this morning. After feeding the cats, having a bit of breakfast, coffee and orange juice, I went back to bed to get up again at 11:00 to run out to catch the trolley to head to Brennan's where I swore I would not bet any money but just watch. All of a sudden, I had one of my nosebleeds which is usually a warning to be careful. It was short and as I have not had one for awhile,it made me wonder. I think it was a warning about the pick 4 and pick 6 as I had planned to play them.I would have won the superfecta in the Belmont stakes with a lot of boxing but I had figured that one out...Trouble is that it would have cost me more than I had planned to bet so I ended up watching and not betting at all. When I saw Union Rags in his blue saddle cloth, it hit me that it was blue and matched my bag...I said to myself, oh It's in the bag...and laughed...I thought about betting but did not want to buy a voucher as I was still sleepy and tired and the heck with it...it is only a game and there is always another around the corner, isn't there? That kind of thinking does not really make me happy but when I am this tired I could care. I am really succumbing to old age too much now and it is bothering me no end. I am starting to mind not having someone to help me out after all. It is almost more than I can do to take care of this place, and I am planning on getting rid of a lot of junk somehow. I may use that thing called Craig's list which I dread. I hate being bothered with phone calls and curiosity seekers who don't really want to purchase but want to annoy. So I have to find a solution to this problem of ridding myself of stuff. There is a lady from Tucson who does auctions it appears. I should ask her about it but I don't want to just give all this stuff that has some value away either. I wonder what to do honestly. Woman's stuff is such a pain in the arse to me. I find that housewives are suckers for junk and am annoyed when I have to deal with it. Not nice to hear that but that is how I feel when I see this collection of what is essentially clutter and while pretty, homey, and warm, still disposable as all heck...what fools we Americans really are to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment