Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Jerry Sandusky verdict


I am rewriting this to be succinct and to the point.  Mind reading or e.s.p. is a fact.  I can prove it even almost to the day with this Jerry Sandusky case, but I will let it rest since the prosecutor said it had nothing to do with time travel.  I posted some of my stories on here and facebook for that reason.  Because I received a message from a classmate in Ohio last week, I understood why it is that on that very day suddenly I thought of her and the letter that she had sent.  All I had to do was open facebook and there was the proof!  It is e.s.p.  I know that men who are attracted to young boys do take chances and hope to never be found out.  Some insure that they won't be by killing their victims.  So this Jerry Sandusky case is just one more of a true story that is similar to childhood fairy tales. Beware of the big bad witch.  Beward of the wolf!  Children try to get through youth to adulthood without falling into traps and schemes.  Beware the child molester!  This is what happens if you don't and can't get past the Jerry Sandusky type men of this world. He is not alone...There are many more out there!
Sad to say that there are also lecherous old women out there too!  I read of a woman who had similarly performed an act of sexual impropriety on a female child.  Beware your babysitter!  That can be found through Mailonline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment