Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Smartphones and computers

I use both facebook and twitter to the exclusion of almost everything else.  Because I have limited access to the computer, I allow myself so much time for each which means that I use my smartphone more often than my laptop. I am in the process of determining now that I have some experience in pc's what to do next.  I want a new smartphone, a new computer, and a new printer so that I can finally join all those already in progress working on blogs, novels, etc.  Last night I studied the new Samsung Galaxy III as opposed to the new HTC EVO 4lte which is now on the market.  A new Iphone may be in the works. If I stay with windows, I will probably stay with the smartphone android rather than opt for Mac and Iphone.  However, if I go with an apple computer I will go with their iphone just to stay in the same company and programs.  So it is a weighty decision. I learned a lot from the present system to which I am accustomed.  I am having to learn the advantages and disadvantages of each. Cheap is always most expensive in the end. I am learning that through the netbook for sure.  But despite its low cost it has served me well.  I appreciate both HSN and Gateway for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment