Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, June 22, 2012

UFO blog tonight

I read another interesting account of a ufo and watched a video tonight about a hoax that was supposedly going to be perpetrated upon the people by the government.  I don't recall the Japanese scientist's name right off hand.  He is on my list of blogsites that I follow.  He just posted this right after I watched a ufo report last night about a sighting in Moscow.  It was very interesting to me that his mother saw this ufo in 1975 which is the same year that my mother and I witnessed a ufo so up close in Michigan that I was immediately suspicious too.  One can never believe one's own eyes at times, but eventually we became convinced that it was a genuine unidentified flying object.  It has never left my memory so that the description of the ufo with a dome made me think of the ridges that we had seem.  Maybe the dome part had been pointed at us so that it looked liked ridges.  One never knows, does one? 

I had had a dream the night before last which troubled me about somehing in the air that was flying overhead with red and blue lights letting loose some kind of gaseous substance that was coming down upon the area in which I found myself. I felt as though I were being pursued so was looking to find away to escape the gases.  I was going to my left into a high field of corn or wheat to escape the overhead vehicle, not sure what it was at all.  It made me wonder then what if ufo's could actually dispense some kinds of materials that would be unknown to us and invisible to the eye.  I think of everything whenever I have strange dreams...will close this now.  Hoping all those ufo's are here for our wellbeing, and are benevolent whoever or whatever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment