Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Past Lives discussion continued

I met Wynn Free some time ago, and thanks to his coming to Scottsdale, I attended a workshop. I continue to receive his message a day thoughts at yahoo, but I have not corresponded with him for some time. However, due to a mutual friend who decided to share some information on facebook, I decided to visit his profile page and learned an important lesson there from a woman who had given him some advice. I learned how to adjust our settings at facebook. I will admit that one setting did not work for me today as I saw another bit about games come through my news feed. I had taken that off the person who usually sends this out but it did not work since I received one from her today. I do not play the games at facebook. I do not have time to waste on game playing as I use a broadband which allows me only so much time. However, I am now checking all my friends settings, and changing some that facebook arbitrarily made on their own to the way I want them. I used one as a way to see if it is taking effect or not but I also notified that person about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment