Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, August 17, 2012

A lesson in Materialism

I have always said that I am a spiritualist which I am since I have had the luxury of learning about the spiritual record to learn of persons of the past who in my opinion must be myself or how would I be capable of learning so much about them.  I have not always liked what I have read about these people because in my case, most of these persons have been well studied and written about in historical matters.  Naturally, in my book, I am actually writing the story so that one does understand that these are stories that these characters tell about themselves as well as their fellow soldiers.  So all of it should be taken with a grain of salt, yet at the same time, much truth is told more than anyone could realize. The sad part about life and its recordings is that each one of us sees things through our own eyes, our own memory tanks, and our own jaundiced biased and personal view so that must always be taken in consideration.

But my cat taught me a lesson.  I have known all along how much I love this cat due to his cute little nose with the strange formation, his beautiful ears, clear eyes, gorgeous tail, and everything that I loved about him is not just personality but physical. I never gave credit to beauty until this cat I will admit.  I do not think that we let ourselves let beauty persuade us to like or dislike people because it is a quality that is so personalized that the person's own self absorption often detracts from the true beauty of the person. I have never liked people who tell me that they are beautiful or that people tell them that they are beautiful because I then think that that is all that they think that they are. One has to have more substance than just beauty. But my cat taught me differently. I have loved beautiful dogs too, but this cat just made me sit up and take notice. It is so naturally beautiful, so unself absorbed, so unaware that it is any different from any other, that that alone makes it even more beautiful to watch and to love.

I looked at a group of its breed tonight to see if I would buy another, and I know now that I would. I loved that cat so dearly for its markings.  It is just a joy to see other cats with those ears, that little nose, those bright eyes, that I fell in love again.

It is nothing to be ashamed of, to be a great beauty Most of us think of beauty as beauty of a person from within, but many people are just born beautiful and should be accepted and recognized as such finally.  I have learned a great lesson.

Yes, I believe all these people,dogs, and cats, and birds, and other animals are caught in spirit to look just as they did in materialized life. That is my experience from traveling through the spiritual recoreds. One does not lose one's material characteristics but they are clearly caught in spiritual tones. It is nice to know that. I loved learning that.

I admit I have some bad habits now. I am cross, irritable, short tempered, and difficult to put up with when things go wrong for me. I do express my anger, and irritation, and am trying to change that but it is a relief to let it out like some bad form of gas within the stomach.  Holding it in is a mistake...I am trying to slow down and not travel so fast, but I am just built that way...cannot change it all now even in typing...I am speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment