Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympic Games

I am watching the olympic games and also seem to be proving that someone is reading my  blogs as I write them. I get very annoyed when I have written a paragraph to have it suddenly disappear from view, and I don't yet know what to blame for this phenomena.  Is it the word processor of the blogspot or is it my computer? I am highly suspicious.

The Olympic games are going forward as usual with teams competing and complaints popping up all over the place, some always ready to accuse winners of unfair practices like doping, and cheating. A team somehow or other has been forced out of the games due to the notion that they are not playing to win.  I think it is a badminton team that has had that problem.  What the heck? I tried to read the story but I have yet to do  it.

See there, a paragraph about God Save the Queen just was erased...I did not hit the blue highlight.  This may be the problem of having two ip addresses after all...maybe that is why this is happening. I will have to have that checked out now that I am realizing this all of a sudden.

Anyway,  I heard the anthem sung in England which was the result of a rowing team manned by two women who won the gold for England.  They were just on the podium making me wonder if MSNBC or NBC is monitoring my writing. I have been suspicious of someone eavesdropping in on my floppy discs once upon a time, so now it appears to be on the netbook also.

Madame de Maintenon wrote the song God Save the King for Louis XIV.  It traveled on  it would seem.

I am going to youtube to see if the gymnasts who won the gold for the USA is up yet or not.  Will publish this now....testing a few things on the blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment