Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Politics is all downhill

I read about the Democrats who are having the Muslims give prayers at the Democratic convention.  It appears that the Democrats are bending over backwards to give opportunities to the Islamic group to express their anti American feelings.  I think that this is a serious mistake which I am hoping does mean that sane Americans will vote to get rid of Barack Obama handily and easily. I clearly cannot support Barack Obama in any way, but most of all for his outrageous health program. I won't watch either parties conventions but I am definitely opposed to Barack Obama and his Islamic friends.

I think that the Democrats add insult to injury everytime that they turn around, and this latest insult is one which should bring about the demise of Barack Obama and his hold on the ignorant and the stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment