Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Youtube subscriptions

I just now tried to clean out my youtube subscriptions.  I have often accused ufo's of most everything that has happened to me in my life since witnessing one closeup with my mother years ago. I am certain that ufo's can cause all kinds of situations for people but just now in trying to unsubscribe from a ufo network that made it impossible to remove, I decided once again that it must be that ufo at wBut I aork again.

I had trouble at yahoo tonight trying to delete an email which annoyed me no end. 

I am trying to clean out my email as much as I can as it is frankly very annoying at times.  I wish that I had had some clear advice years ago when I first ventured into this land known as the world wide web.  It is a crazy and frustrating world, and one that I have not always enjoyed to be perfectly honest.  The internet has clearly proved to me that the world is full of nefarious souls which I do not hope ever to meet.

But I am still subscribed to the ufo network.  I just saw a movie about crop circles, and I get tired of people's sending me junk about satan and devils. I do not need that crap in my life.

One things always annoys me about religious people is their penchant to want to make everyone in the world exactly like themselves. I say not with me you don't.  You are not who is going to tell me about God and devils, thank you. I learned to read and write early enough that I don't need your help in reading.  If the Holy Ghost is present and can interpret scripture which appears to be confusing, let the Holy Ghost do it, but thank you, not some pretentious religious wag!

No comments:

Post a Comment