Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Arizona Mills

I have to have my eyes examined, so I traveled to Arizona Mills today to check out Alex Optical to see what their on going deal is as last I knew one could get a free eye exam if one purchases a pair of glasses.  Same deal so I just walked by to go to Lenscrafters to check out cost of eye exam at that outlet.  I know what it is at Fashion Square but I wanted to learn if it were the same or different at Arizona Mills, a mall which specializes in discounts.  No discounts at Lenscrafters, but at least I learned something about the information which had just been sent to me through the mail.  A new special kind of featherlight lens is available for progressive lenses and I wanted an explanation of it.

On the way homeI took a different bus route so that I ended up going into Whole Foods, a specialty grocery store for Organic foods. Very expensive but I bought some fruit and some chicken.  Set me back a pretty penny but the food turned out to be very good so I guess I should be quite happy. It is a lot better than paying less to have to throw it away.

Now I am looking for special recipes for chicken breasts.

I am gearing up for my continuation of writing my first draft of my novel on Alexander, so I took Lewis V. Cummings book to read while I was on the bus.  It is really quite fascinating at the point where I am, and I have some fresh ideas about my rewrite on the first part of the book so I have created a blog called First Draft in which I will begin writing the next part of the Alexander novel, and using it to store ideas and block the book together. It is an experiment to see whether I can use this blog as a way to write a novel and edit it as I go along.

I have several purposes in mind, and as I am one of those free thinkers who allows for all kinds of alterations midway through, I place no restrictions on how this blog will develop. I am looking to see a blog's potential for a novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment