Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 12, 2012

More on HeatWave

The heatwave has been extended to Tuesday now. It got up to 115 today again in various locations in the valley.  It has been so hot that I did not go out today except to go to Walgreen's and finally to come here to the clubhouse tonight. I came here to use the free wifi as I have only a few days and left and a small amount of time. 

I watched a show of the meteor showers that were on photo slides at yahoo but I have not tried to see them at night myself because I know it is impossible unless I go to the fields across from Pima. The lights are too bright around here to see anything in the sky much.

I have not gotten over the loss of Alexander yet at all. In fact, today was much worse for me because I had to walk past the vet's to go to Walgreens and all I could think about is where is he now.  Did they throw him out into the garbage or did they cremate him? I wonder since they had asked about his ashes. I figure that maybe they wanted to see what was wrong and then maybe they do cremate him. I would not know but I suspect that they might want to do an analysis to help their own understanding. Heck, who knows?  I am just upset about it all yet.

Marcello has been very quiet.  I know that he knows that something is different but he has not been his usual meowing self.  He has slept most of the day. He did try to get me up as usual this morning but I could not and did not get up until I had finished my sleep. I cannot be interrupted when I am in deep sleep or it makes me ill.

I threw out the scratching pole. I will buy Marcello a new one.  I changed the litter box and wondered if that could have had anything to do with. I am just wondering why this happened as it had because I had always feared that they would outlive me and wondered what would happen to them. I don't worry about that now at all. I think it is probably a genetic defect of some kind but when one doesn't know the history of the parent cat nobody can ever know.





.


No comments:

Post a Comment