Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jerry Brown on Facebook

Today I saw a photo of Governor Jerry Brown of California with a cookie in his hand.  Tonight it has dawned on me that it looks like the court jester on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post.  Norman Rockwell drew a portrait of jester looking at a toy which resembled himself.  Brown looks like that same jester in the photo holding the cookie in his hand which has a picture of himself like his portrait in the state capitol.  I saw that cover blown up and magnified in a department store in Sacramento when I went to the state capitol to see Governor Brown there years ago. I took a photo of it. If I think I may put it on facebook or some other internet album.  It is the cover on the Saturday Evening Post on the day I was born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment